<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script> <!-- Showbiz Portal Bottom 1 300x250, created 10/15/10 --> <ins class="adsbygoogle" style="display:inline-block;width:300px;height:250px" data-ad-client="ca-pub-1272644781333770" data-ad-slot="2530175011"></ins> <script> (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); </script>
Mario Bautista, has been with the entertainment industry for more than 4 decades. He writes regular columns for People's Journal and Malaya.

Jul 19, 2019

Why Motivational Speaker and Events Host BIANCA VALERIO calls Dr. VICKI BELO her FAIRY GODMOTHER


SOCIAL MEDIA elite personality, events host, motivational speaker and former model Bianca Valerio is the face of Belo 360° Liposuction but there is so much more to her story than what meets the eye.

A self-confessed survivor of chronic depression and anxiety not too long ago, Bianca sort of lost her bearings when her only beloved brother met an untimely demise in 2017. Bianca revealed she didn’t know how to cope then and found herself turning to food to alleviate the pain she never before felt to be so real in her life.

Bianca was so mentally and emotionally broken to even notice the harm she was doing to her physical body and the danger she consequently posed in the kind of job that she does. While Bianca had always been a health buff and an advocate for physical wellness, always had taken good care of herself and kept her weight in check, her rude awakening came when she finally realised she became the opposite of her former self, gained 30 pounds in a year’s time and couldn’t fit anymore into her clothes.

Finally the denial stage for Bianca was over. “I acknowledged the problem. I knew I was in a crisis  and I had to take control,” she said. And then her journey began with the realignment of her wellness goals. She went back to the gym and slowly shed off those unwanted pounds. As she gets back into shape, Bianca admits that her perspective positively changed along with it. “I started feeling better in general. Instead of wallowing in pity for myself and my family because of my brother’s loss because he was supposed to be the one to continue the legacy of my parents, I also began to learn life lessons along the way and discover new strengths from within me. I was on the road to recovery and I knew I needed to see this transformation through,” she said.

On the physical side of her goals, Bianca said her tummy proved to be the problem area. “People think that when you lose weight, you can target a specific spot and make it smaller. That’s not true. I had been working out for so long to make my tummy smaller. But I only managed to make it firmer, lost a few inches of it, but that was it.”

That’s when Bianca consulted with Dr. Vicki Belo whom she now calls her fairy godmother. “She’s my answered prayer. She introduced me to Belo 360° Liposuction, a fat removal procedure that’s minimally invasive and less aggressive than traditional liposuction. This consultation  led me to my revenge body now,” she enthuses. Bianca boasts of  34 -24- 38 curvaceous vital stats.

Bianca knows Dr. Belo was the very first one to introduce Liposuction in the country and  when it was still unheard of.  Over the years,  Belo Medical Group has pioneered Laser Liposuction  and now the most precise 360 degree approach. The 360 Degree approach is very precise as it uses Smartlipo, a machine that uses laser energy to liquify the fat before it gets suctioned out. And at Belo, the procedure is done in a circumferential manner, where the parts surrounding the problem area are also targeted for a more streamlined look.

Dr. Belo explains that the 360 degree liposuction is the best way to get rid of stubborn fat. She likens it to a marathon. Liposuction brings you to 90% of the way the remaining 10% is up to you. Bianca attests to it by saying, “Belo put the curves on me and then I go to the gym to tone it. I discovered that liposuction together with my workout at the gym makes for a powerful combination.”

During Bianca’s launch as endorser of  Belo 360° Liposuction at the Manila House recently, she said that more than feeling so good about her physical body today, she appreciates and celebrates life more.  She said, “I feel confident and validated.  Why didn’t I do this sooner? But more than that, I found enough encouragement to love myself again, to see myself in a whole new light, and to want to care for myself better. ”

Find out how Belo 360° Liposuction can change your life. Call 819-BELO (2356) or click here to book a consultation.